ÚLTIMA ATUALIZAÇÃO: 09/04/2021 15:00
O CLIP está empenhado na salvaguarda e promoção do bem-estar da sua comunidade.
Notice to community members who have travelled during the Spring holidays
Following the guidelines of SNS for COVID-19, we are kindly asking all community members who have travelled during holidays to send via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) test’s result, as follows:
- If travelling from the EU and Schengen Space: a negative Covid-19 test of the 72hrs before the arrival in Portugal.
- If travelling from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Slovenia, Estonia, France, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Sweden, apart from a negative Covid-19 test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
- If arriving from the UK, apart from a negative PCR test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
- If arriving from Brazil, apart from a negative PCR test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
For more information on restrictions to cross borders please consult: Portal das Comunidades or site of the European Union, SNS 24 and Diário da República, Despacho 3358/2021.
Please be reminded that to ensure thoroughness and consistency of information, everyone MUST contact CLIP’s focal point (independently of informing Attendance, Form teacher/tutor, Wellbeing Deputy and/or Director):
Health & Covid-19 related questions and reporting of cases of infection by SARS-CoV-2
Last but not the least, we continue to advise ALL CLIP community to act responsibly at ALL times.
Alterações principais na Versão 3.4
- Os contactos diretos/indiretos passam a poder ser limitados a turma ou teaching set, para além do year group.
- Assuntos relacionados com saúde/COVID-19
939 444 552
segunda a sexta, 07h30 – 21h30
- Outros assuntos