LAST UPDATE: 09/04/2021 15:00
CLIP is committed in safeguarding the community and promoting its welfare.
Notice to community members who have travelled during the Spring holidays
Following the guidelines of SNS for COVID-19, we are kindly asking all community members who have travelled during holidays to send via e-mail (email@example.com) test’s result, as follows:
- If travelling from the EU and Schengen Space: a negative Covid-19 test of the 72hrs before the arrival in Portugal.
- If travelling from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Slovenia, Estonia, France, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Sweden, apart from a negative Covid-19 test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
- If arriving from the UK, apart from a negative PCR test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
- If arriving from Brazil, apart from a negative PCR test, a 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
For more information on restrictions to cross borders please consult: Portal das Comunidades or site of the European Union, SNS 24 and Diário da República, Despacho 3358/2021.
Please be reminded that to ensure thoroughness and consistency of information, everyone MUST contact CLIP’s focal point (independently of informing Attendance, Form teacher/tutor, Wellbeing Deputy and/or Director):
Health & Covid-19 related questions and reporting of cases of infection by SARS-CoV-2
Last but not the least, we continue to advise ALL CLIP community to act responsibly at ALL times.
Main changes of Version 3.4
- Direct/indirect contacts can now be limited to form/teaching set and not just year group.
- For health/COVID-19 related issues
939 444 552
Weekdays, 07h30 – 21h30
- Other queries